Interested in a piece?

Interested in a piece?

Feel free to contact me directly by leaving a comment with your email and I will get back to you quickly. These items are available immediately.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Pieces!

Vintage smoker's stand/ashtray. Not for me, but I'm sure someone will love it! :) $19.50.


This yellow lady is more my style. It is slightly distressed and just lovely. $19.50.

Yes, please! Nice red side table with one large drawer. Distressed and ready for your living room! $35.


This smaller red piece is perfect as a side table next to a bed or sofa. One drawer with storage space underneath. $19.50.


Nice, sturdy side table that measures approximately 5 ft x 18 inches. All wood and perfect for a shabby chic living room! $145.


Side table. Distressed. $19.50.


LOVE this chair. Almost kept it for my own children....but I already have too many pieces of furniture. So in the booth it went! $22.

Great aqua colored bookshelf with two drawers at the top. Wooden with a distressed look. $45.


That's all for now!
~Studio 1422

No comments:

Post a Comment